- Charismatic and cunning “Caesar” led Caesar’s Legion, a huge slaving organization. Caesar attempted to destroy NCR’s presence in the east, and actually succeeded in destroying one of their major fortifications, Fort Aradesh. When Caesar attempted to take Hoover Dam, however, the legion was badly defeated.
- Hecate, an aging, possibly insane woman of fearsome presence, led the feared Daughters of Hecate and their slave tribe, the Vipers.
- Chosen One assassinated the Enclave’s U.S. President.
- Vault Dweller.
- Master, who possesed supermutant army.
- Tiaret van Graff, the mother of van Graffs huge family, a caravan house from Redding, weapon traders.
|J.E. Sawyer's Simple system|
|Introduction||What is Fallout? | What is Fallout Earth? | What is the Core Region?|
|Simple|| Simple Overview | Character Creation | Primary Attributes | Secondary Attributes | Derived Attributes|
Traits | Skills | Perks | Karma and Reputations | Survival | Actions | Advancement
|Equipment||Survival Gear | Weapons | Ammunition and Fuel | Armor | Chems | Implants | Books | Tools | Vehicles | Workshops|
|The Fallout World||North America | South America | Europe | Asia | Africa | Australia | Antarctica|
|The Core Region||Geography | Sites | Organizations | Personalities | Critters|